I’ve culled some of the backlog but need to do something about the full seasons of Mr. Robot and Queen Sugar and things are starting to kick back off again. Happy New Year!
- Lovesick (Net) Season Premiere, Monday – The comedy of a man recalling his former encounters while pining for one of his best friends has its moments.
- LA to Vegas (Fox) Series Premiere, Tuesday, 9pm – Dylan McDermott leads a cast of the airline crew and their passengers planning to hit big in Vegas, doesn’t look all that promising.
- grown-ish (Free) Series Premiere, Wednesday, 8pm – black-ish never quite made my list so not sure this spin off of daughter heading to college will be my bag.
- The X-Files (Fox) Season Premiere, Wednesday, 8pm – Picking up where last season left off which is likely a very uneven season.
- 9-1-1 (Fox) Series Premiere, Wednesday, 9pm – Touching on emergency responders with some top talent including Angela Bassett, Peter Krause, and Connie Britton
- Project Runway All Stars (Life) Season Premiere, Thursday, 9pm – Time for me to catch up on the last season of Runway.
- Golden Globes (NBC) Sunday, 8pm – And the winner is…
- The Chi (Show) Series Premiere, Sunday, 10pm – A look at the South Side of Chicago.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation. Times noted are typically PST.