Thanksgiving is done so now we’re full force into the holiday season. I’m still a little backed up on tv and while I was planning to do some catch up over the holiday, I got sucked in to a Terriers rewatch when I heard it was leaving Netflix at the end of the month, totally worth a rewatch.
- CMA Country Christmas (ABC) Monday, 8pm – Reba McEntire hosts.
- A Very Pentatonix Christmas Special (NBC) Monday, 10pm – I believe that’s a band.
- Glitch (Net) Season Premiere, Tuesday – The return of the Australian series where seven people come back from the dead.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (CBS) Tuesday, 8pm – You know Dasher and Dancer…
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Am) Series Premiere, Wednesday – I caught the first of this ’50s housewife turned comic from Gilmore creator Amy Sherman-Palladino and it has potential though I didn’t love it off the bat, looking forward to seeing what follows.
- Christmas in Rockefeller Center (NBC) Wednesday, 8pm – I think Pentatonix shows up here as well.
- Bruno Mars (CBS) Wednesday, 10pm – Performs.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (ABC) Thursday, 8pm – For those who need a reminder of what a Charlie Brown Christmas tree is.
- The Menendez Murders: Erik Tells All (A&E) Series Premiere, Thursday, 10pm – For those of you who are fresh off the dramatic retelling.
- Dark (Net) Series Premiere, Friday – Two children disappear exposing a town’s secret and tying to the paranormal.
- Easy (Net) Season Premiere, Friday – I didn’t love the first season of this anthology of of love, sex and whatnot.
- Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer (CW) Friday, 8pm – An offbeat Yule tune turned show.
- The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special (CBS) Sunday, 8pm – Celebrating the variety series.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation. Times noted are typically PST.