I am managing to winnow down the backlog…
- Will (TNT) Series Premiere, Monday, 9pm – I’m always skeptical of fictionalized accounts of historical peeps and not so much of a Shakespeare fan to find that angle of interest.
- The Hollywood Puppet Sh!t Show (Fuse) Series Premiere, Tuesday, 10:30 – Tue stories told by celebrities and acted out by marionettes?
- ESPYS (ABC) Wednesday, 8pm – Peyton Manning hosts.
- Salvation (CBS) Series Premiere, Wednesday, 9pm – An asteroid is coming to earth and science, tech, and government get involved and yes conspiracy abounds, this doesn’t look good but maybe good enough summer fare.
- I’m Sorry (Tru) Series Premiere, Wednesday, 10pm – Haven’t heard anything about this new what I think is Mom comedy.
- Odd Mom Out (Bravo) Season Premiere, Wednesday, 10pm – I stumbled on this in a later run and was amused by the hipster Mom mingling with the circles of her husband’s wealthy family.
- Hooten & The Lady (CW) Series Premiere, Thursday, 9pm – This lost treasure hunter series looks like a bad Indiana Jones spoof.
- Friends From College (Net) Series Premiere, Friday – A couple returns to a circle of friends from college and sounds like it might be more awkward cringe than comedy.
- Remember Me (PBS) Series Premiere, Sunday, 10pm – Death in an assisted living facility kicks off this newest mystery.
- Wimbledon (ESPN) Saturday/Sunday, 6am – Men’s and Women’s Finals.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation. Times noted are typically PST.