I finally wrapped Daredevil and while it was entertaining enough, part of the problem is that I’m not that into any of the three leads and they introduced so many things, but still feel like I’m staying in touch with the Marvel Universe which says something for that.
- The Price is Right Primetime (CBS) Monday, 8pm – This week brings some reality tie ins, like Survivor, and the price being right at night.
- The Bachelorette (ABC) Season Premiere, Monday, 9pm – Those of you who are tracking this I’m sure are aware that Jo Jo is back, and who Jo Jo is.
- Hotel Hell (Fox) Season Premiere, Tuesday, 8pm – Gordon Ramsay is at it again.
- Wayward Pines (Fox) Season Premiere, Wednesday, 9pm – I can’t believe this show is back and you can’t make me watch it.
- Red Nose Day (NBC) Thursday, 9pm – Hosted by Craig Ferguson.
- Bloodline (Net) Season Premiere, Friday, 3am – Great cast but I didn’t end up enamored with last season so not as interested in seeing the fallout within this family.
- Chef’s Table (Net) Season Premiere, Friday, 3am – I kept meaning to watch an episode of this, anyone recommending?
- The Do-Over (Net) Friday, 3am – Sandler and Spade together again, in the second of four made for Netflix Sanders movies.
- French Open (NBC) Saturday, 9am – Back on network for the weekend at least.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation. Times noted are typically PST.