I can’t resist a look at new shows even if I don’t think they’ll get in the lineup, though I am more forgiving of sitcoms than dramas.
- Ink Master (Spike) Season Premiere, Tuesday, 10pm – So excited for a new season of beautiful and terrible tattoos and personalities.
- The Real O’Neals (ABC) Series Premiere, Wednesday, 8:30/9:30pm – Martha Plimpton returns to half hour funnies as matriarch of a less than perfect perfect family.
- Hap & Leonard (Sund) Series Premiere, Wednesday, 10pm – This is described as a darkly comic swamp noir story, what?
- The Family (ABC) Series Premiere, Thursday, 9pm – Joan Allen as politician and matriarch on the drama side, missing kid returns after many a year and secrets abound.
- House of Cards (Net) Season Premiere, Friday, 3am – I’m almost done with less than noteworthy season three in preparation.
- Mythbusters (Disc) Series Finale, Saturday, 8/9pm – A lot of myths have been busted and the time has come, followed by a special with the busters discussing.
- Downton Abbey (PBS) Series Finale, Sunday, 9pm – I’ve yet to catch an episode of this but now that it’ll be complete, worth adding to the queue?