- Star-Crossed (CW, 8pm) Series Premiere – The latest pretty teen offering from this net, the kids are a mix of human and pretty tattooed aliens, I’m not optimistic but I will watch one.
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games (NBC, 8pm) – Figure skating, ice dancing, snowboarding, freestyle skiing
- Basketball Wives (VH1, 8pm) Season Premiere – Catty drama?
- Love It or List It (HGTV, 9pm) Season Premiere – More space?
- Worst Cooks in America (Food, 9pm) Season Premiere – I think this team competition is looking to make cooks better.
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (NBC, 12am) Series Premiere – I don’t really follow the late night shows but check out what Fallon does in his new slot, should you care about that sort of thing.
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games (NBC, 8pm) – Alpine skiing, freestyle skiing, bobsled, short track.
- Tosh.0 (Com, 10pm) Season Premiere – ‘Sports or Consequences’ is back, whatever that is.
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games (NBC, 8pm) – Figure skating, alpine skiing, bobsled, snowboarding.
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games (NBC, 8pm) – Figure skating, freestyle skiing.
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games (NBC, 8pm) – Alpine skiing, short track.
- Say Yes to the Dress (TLC, 9pm) Season Premiere – I don’t know why but Seth Meyer is surprising someone.
- Hello Ross (E!, 10pm) Season Premiere – Sure.
- Daytona 500 Bash at the Beach (Fox, 8pm) – Nascar and music.
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games (NBC, 8pm) – Alpine skiing, snowboarding, speed skating.
- Ripper Street (BBCA, 9pm) Season Premiere – I tried to watch this show but can’t recall why I didn’t dig it.
- About a Boy (NBC, 11:07) Series Premiere – Capitalizing on the supposed Olympics carryover this latest based on the Hornby book, a history of good adaptations and a cast with promise including Minnie Driver makes me want to tune in.
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games (NBC, 8pm) – Closing ceremony.
- Food Court Wars (Food, 8pm) Season Premiere – Hot dogs vs beignets.
- Growing Up Fisher (NBC, 10:38pm) Series Premiere – Another comedic offering with some promise, a family show with a blind dad twist.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.