Finally clearing enough new shows to get back to Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy…
- Pranked (MTV, 7:30pm) Season Premiere – Pranks.
- Scare Tactics (Syfy, 7:30pm) Season Premiere – Pranks in a creepy way.
- Love It or List It (HGTV, 9pm) Season Premiere – What happens when the house you love isn’t spacious enough?
- Total Blackout/Viral Video Showdown (Syfy, 10/10:30pm) Season/Series Premiere – Challenges in the dark and competing videos.
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (ABC, 8pm) – Linus awaits.
- The Real Exorcist (Life, 11pm) Series Premiere – Facing their demons.
- CMA Awards (ABC, 8pm) – Country it up.
- GT Academy (Spike, 11:30pm) Series Premiere – Apparently GT stands for Gran Turismo, drivers compete.
- Reality Show (Show, 11:30pm) Series Premiere – Comedic stylings bring a show about a failed producer taking a stab with reality.
- Last Man Standing/Malibu Country (ABC, 8/8:30pm) Season/Series Premieres – It’s almost like the return of Tool Time and Reba.
- Brides of Beverly Hills (TLC, 10pm) Season Premiere – Starting with Hulk Hogan’s ex shopping for a wedding gown.
- Horse Racing (NBC, 5pm) – The Breeders’ Cup from Santa Anita.
- The Next Iron Chef (Food, 9pm) Season Premiere – Iron alums return.
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta (Brav, 9pm) Season Premiere – Old and new wives.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.