The return of a few more comedies, now we just wait to see what gets canceled next…
- Debate (6pm, various) – One more.
- Totally Clueless (MTV, 7pm) Series Premiere – I really hate all hidden camera shows, so hidden camera game show is not calling to me.
- Richard Hammond’s Crash Course (BBCA, 10pm) Season Premiere – First stop Hollywood stuntman.
- Secrets of the Dead (PBS, 9pm) Season Premiere – Starting with real life Last Resort, or at least a guy who didn’t launch a nuclear torpedo.
- Happy Endings/Don’t Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23 (ABC, 9/9:30pm) Season Premieres – This time slot is now officially overbooked assuming I am still bringing the laughs.
- World Series Game 1 (Fox, 4:30pm) – Will the Giants be joining the Tigers?
- The Houstons (Life, 9pm) Series Premiere – Whitney’s family carries on, on camera.
- Project Runway All Stars (Life, 9pm) Season Premiere – Still seven behind on the current season.
- Kitchen Nightmares (Fox, 8pm) Season Premiere – More Chef Ramsay.
- Mockingbird Lane (NBC, 8pm) – The Munsters return in what I think is a pilot that didn’t get picked up.
- Gold Rush/Jungle Gold (Disc, 9/10pm) Season/Series Premieres – Finding gold and more gold.
- Say Yes to the Dress (TLC, 9pm) Season Premiere – Bridesmaids argue.
- Health Inspectors (Food, 10:30pm) Series Premiere – Food poisoning your friends.
- The Haunting of (Bio, 10pm) Series Premiere – People share their haunted experiences.
- The Graham Norton Show (BBCA, 11pm) Season Premiere – Schwarzenegger continues his publicity tour.
- Ice Loves CoCo (E!, 10:30pm) Season Premiere - I guess he still loves her.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.