We’ll see if anything changes and I’m always pretending I’ll be a bit more ruthless with some cuts, but here’s where things are netting out for now.
- 8pm – How I Met Your Mother (CBS) / Bones (Fox)
- 10pm – Castle (ABC)
I’m kind of over all of these shows but feel dedicated to see them through for their resolution and still glimmers of my past appreciation.
- 8pm – Ben & Kate (Fox) / Hart of Dixie (CW)
- 9pm – Happy Endings/Don’t Trust the B in Apt 23 (ABC) / New Girl/The Mindy Project (Fox) / Go On/The New Normal (NBC)
- 10pm – Parenthood (NBC) / Vegas (CBS)
My biggest competitive slot at 9… Ben & Kate aren’t rock solid yet so we’ll see where it goes, but the rest of the funnies, assuming Endings and Apt 23 come back in good form, are pretty solid, capped off with some good family drama and a so far kind of intriguing Vegas.
- 8pm – The Middle/Suburgatory (ABC)
- 9pm – Modern Family (ABC)
- 10pm – Nashville (ABC)
More funny, and I’m only one in but enjoyed the drama of the Nashville songsters and the actual and subjective politics surrounding them and the pretty catchy tunes.
- 8pm – The Big Bang Theory (CBS) / 30 Rock (NBC)
- 9pm - The Office/Parks & Rec (NBC)
- 10pm – Elementary (CBS)
When’s the last time I was enjoying so many comedies, though hoping Office will go out on a good note, and then the enjoyable latest iteration of Sherlock and Watson.
- 8pm – Community (NBC) / ANTM (CW)
- 9pm – Grimm (NBC)
So Community isn’t back yet, but whenever and wherever it hits I’ll check it, I have somehow been sucked back into ANTM hijinks, and still digging the silly and sometimes grisly weekly fairy tale mystery.
- Day of rest or frolic
- 9pm – The Good Wife (CBS)
- 10pm – The Mentalist (CBS)
A good dramatic lineup to cap off the week with my favorite network drama Wife.
And still working in my less time slot specific cable entries of It’s Always Sunny (FX), The League (FX), Major Crimes (TNT), Sons of Anarchy (FX), The Walking Dead (AMC) and tentatively American Horror Story (Fx).
What’s in your queue?