Things are really rolling now and starting to get my first time slot triple bookings, thank goodness for OnDemand…
- How I Met Your Mother/Partners/2 Broke Girls/Mike & Molly/Hawaii Five-0 (CBS, 8/8:30/9/9:30/10pm) Season/Series Premiere - I’m sticking it out to find the mother though the series is uneven, and may give the broke girls one more shot but there’s not enough in our other comedies to keep me laughing or action in Hawaii to keep me tuned in.
- Dancing With the Stars/Castle (ABC, 8/10pm) Season Premieres – More dancing and then the latest couple has finally gotten together.
- Chrissy & Mr. Jones (VH1, 9:30pm) Series Premiere – The latest reality couple, spin-off from Love and Hip Hop.
- New Girl/Ben and Kate/The Mindy Project (Fox, 8/8:30/9:30pm) Season/Series Premieres – What could pan out to be a funny lineup.
- NCIS/NCIS: LA/Vegas (CBS, 8/9/10pm) Season/Series Premieres – Military investigations and then back to Vegas.
- Private Practice (ABC, 10pm) Season Premiere – Medical and personal drama returns.
- Call Me Fitz/Less Than Kind (Dir, 9/9:30pm) Season Premieres – Am I missing out on anything without DirectTV?
- Tosh.o/Brickleberry (Com, 10pm) Season/Series Premiers – Tosh shares and then the comic stylings of cartoon inept forest rangers.
- Law & Order: SVU (NBC, 9pm) Season Premiere – Is there a new captain in the mix and do I care anymore?
- Criminal Minds/CSI (CBS, 9/10pm) Season Premieres – Crime it up.
- The Middle/Modern Family/The Neighbors/Revenge (ABC, 8/9/9:30/10pm) Season/Series Premieres – Neighbors doesn’t look to bring much funny but I’ll give it a shot as I revisit some pretty funny fams but no cheesy comeuppance for me.
- South Park/Key & Peele (Com, 10/10:30pm) Season Premieres – Cartoon kids and sketches.
- The Big Bang Theory/Two and a Half Men/Person of Interest/Elementary (CBS, 8/8:30/9/9:30/10) Season/Series Premieres – I kind of wish Big Bang had a better partner, and Person didn’t hook me, but then I’ll tune back with cautious optimism for the new Sherlock.
- Last Resort/Grey’s Anatomy/Scandal (ABC, 8/9/10pm) Series/Season Premiere – Last Resort is getting some buzz and I did finally drop Grey’s, and Scandal…
- SNL Weekend Update Thursday (NBC, 8pm) – More politics and funny.
- Prank My Mom (Life, 10:30pm) Series Premiere – Does pranking a mom seem like a good idea?
- Kitchen Nightmares/Fringe (Fox, 8/9pm) Season Premieres – Nightmares and weirdness.
- CSI: NY/Made in Jersey/Blue Bloods (CBS, 8/9/10pm) Season/Series Premieres – I’ll give the Jersey girl a shot.
- Flea Market Flip (HGTV, 9pm) Series Premiere – Who can reinvent their finds for the biggest funds.
- 48 Hours (CBS, 10pm) Season Premiere - Killer justice.
- 60 Minutes/The Amazing Race/The Good Wife/The Mentalist (CBS, 7/8/9/10pm) Season Premieres – News, racing, and then the return of two of my fave dramas.
- The Simpsons/Bob’s Burgers/Family Guy/American Dad (Fox, 8/8:30/9/9:30pm) Season Premieres – Cartoon it up.
- Once Upon a Time/666 Park Avenue (ABC, 8/10pm) Season/Series Premieres – Let the fairy tales continue and then the hotel creepiness begin, worth a shot.
- Call the Midwife (PBS, 8pm) Series Premiere – Will this 1950s London midwife be the new PBS rage?
- Making Monsters (Trav, 8pm) Season Premiere – Starting with Megadeth props.
- Dexter/Homeland (Show, 9/10pm) Season Premieres – Another season of cops, killers, and coverups and people with Showtime say good things about Homeland.
- Destination Fear (Trav, 11pm) Series Premiere – Looking for the haunted.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.