I think I, and my TiVo, have survived the Olympics, now it’s time for fall to start trickling in before the big push…
- Hotel Hell (Fox, 8pm) Series Premiere – Because we need more Gordon Ramsay.
- Stars Earn Stripes/Grimm (NBC, 8/10pm) Series/Season Premiere – “Celebrities” in the military and the return off the irregular creature crime fighter.
- The Closer/Major Crimes (TNT, 9/10pm) Series Finale/Premiere – Say goodbye to Brenda Leigh Johnson and welcome Captain Sharon Raydor to her new role.
- United Bates of America/Big Tiny (TLC, 9/10pm) Series Premieres – Lots of kids and then dwarf siblings.
- Blog Cabin (DIY, 9:30pm) Season Premiere – Redecorating.
- Gallery Girls (Brav, 10pm) Series Premiere – Seven folks in the art world are followed.
- Counting Cars (Hist, 10:30pm) Series Premiere – A car is restored.
- Get to Work (Sund, 10:30pm) Series Premiere – A boot camp to get folks employable.
- Top Gear (Hist, 9pm) Season Premiere – Drive challenge comparison.
- Collection Intervention (Syfy, 10pm) Series Premiere – Hoarders meets collectibles.
- The Week the Women Went (Life, 10pm) Series Premiere – South Carolina men are fending for themselves, well probably not all South Carolina men.
- The Burn with Jeff Ross (Com, 10:30pm) Series Premiere - Comedians riff on popular culture.
- Oh Sit (CW, 8pm) Series Premiere – Musical chairs!
- Storage Wars Texas/American Hoggers (A&E, 9/10pm) Season Premieres – What’s in the lockers and how are the hogs?
- Toy Hunter (Trav, 10pm) Series Premiere – In search of rare vintage items.
- The Next (CW, 9pm) Series Premiere – Celebs find and coach aspiring musicians.
- Time Machine Chefs (ABC, 9pm) Series Premiere – Back to the basics of kitchen equipment.
- Braxton Family Values (WE, 9pm) Season Premiere – The Braxton girls are back.
- Run My Renovation (DIY, 9pm) Season Premiere – Viewers vote to determine next steps.
- Bullet in the Face (IFC, 10pm) Series Premiere – Comedy series begins with a criminal getting a new face and a new job with the police.
- Extreme Chef (Food, 10pm) Season Premiere – Dropped into a location and scavenge for ingredients, sounds yummy.
- Teachers Rock (CBS, 8pm) – A tribute to US educators and a promotional vehicle for new flick Won’t Back Down.
- Boss (Starz, 9pm) Season Premiere – The Mayor returns.
- Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO, 10pm) Season Premiere – Bill’s back.
- Strike Back (Cin, 10pm) Season Premiere – Military drama?
- Renovation Realities (DIY, 9pm) Season Premiere – Renovate it.
- 10 Kids, 2 Dads (OWN, 10pm) Series Premiere – A gay couple with adopted kids.
- All American Handyman (HGTV, 10pm) Season Premiere – Who can replace a toilet or build a dog house first?
- Married to Jonas (E!, 10pm) Series Premiere - Yes, I believe they are old enough to be married.
- Copper (BBCA, 10pm) Series Premiere – A cop in 1864 New York.
- The Great Food Truck Race (Food, 10pm) Season Premiere – Ready, set, cook…
- Lovetown, USA (OWN, 10pm) Series Premiere – Oprah ushers in some matchmaking.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.