A little tardy with my posting but it’s really all Olympics anyhow… As it has been, tune into the myriad of channels NBC, NBC Sports, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo and Telemundo. Check out http://www.nbcolympics.com/ for specific listings, though of course be prepared for a spoiler or two if you click it, highlighted below are prime time spots.
- Olympics (NBC, 8pm) – Men’s team gymnastics, Swimming, Diving, Beach Volleyball.
- Off the Hook (Disc, 9pm) Series Premiere – Extreme catches.
- Olympics (NBC, 8pm) – Women’s team gymnastics, swimming, women’s syncro platform diving.
- All the Right Moves (Oxy, 9pm) Series Premiere – Follow dance dudes from So You Think You Can With the Stars as they dance it up reality style.
- HGTV Design Star All Stars (HGTV, 9pm) Series Premiere – Six former designers.
- Rat Bastards (Spike, 10:30pm) Series Premiere – Hunting giant swamp rats?
- Olympics (NBC, 8pm) – Swimming, diving, men’s gymnastics, and beach volleyball.
- Olympics (NBC, 8pm) – Swimming, women’s gymnastics, and beach volleyball.
- Olympics (NBC, 8pm) – Swimming, Diving, women’s Volleyball, men’s Trampoline (really?), and the start of Track and Field.
- Super Saver Showdown (OWN, 9pm) Series Premiere – Doing more on less.
- Olympics (NBC, 8pm) – Swimming conclusion, Track and Field, Diving, and Beach Volleyball.
- Home By Novogratz/Dina’s Party (HGTV, 7pm) Season/Series Premieres – Homes and parties.
- The uneXplained (Bio, 10pm) Series Premiere – Metaphysical helpers.
- Olympics (NBC, 8pm) – Track and Field, Gymnastics apparatus, Diving, and Beach Volleyball.
- Flip Men (Spike, 10pm) Season Premiere – The guys flip it.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.