Scheduling conflicts are giving us a head start on next week, good thing there’s lots of Olympics to get ready for…
- Bachelor Pad (ABC, 8pm) Season Premiere – The super fans join a new crop.
- Warehouse 13/Alphas (Syfy, 9/10pm) Season Premieres – More freaky stuff for the team to stick in the warehouse and more freaky abilities and the struggle to keep them on the straight and narrow.
- In the Big House (Logo, 10pm) Series Premiere – More reality families.
- I’m Having Their Baby (Oxy, 11pm) Series Premiere – A look at people having other people’s babies?
- 15 Awesomest Boy Bands (E!, 9pm) – What else are you going to do on a Tuesday.
- Clios (NBC, 8pm) – Best commercials.
- Top Chef Masters (Brav, 10pm) Season Premiere – Vegas baby!
- WakeBrothers (MTV, 11pm) Series Premiere – What do professional wakeboarding brothers do when they hang out?
- Code 9 (Dis, 8pm) Series Premiere – Hidden camera hijinks.
- 3 (CBS, 10pm) Series Premiere – A few, let’s say three, ladies meet some eligible dudes.
- 2012 Olympic Summer Games (NBC, 7:30pm) – The opening ceremonies officially kick things off, though women’s soccer starts on Wednesday, check out MSNBC, NBCSN, CNBC, and when all else fails: http://www.nbcolympics.com/ for additional listings throughout the run.
- 2012 Olympic Summer Games (NBC) – Cycling starts at 5am with Tour familiar Mark Cavendish and then we get some early rounds of swimming, women’s basketball, rowing, women’s and beach volleyball before leading into primetime coverage including swimming finals, men’s gymnastic qualifying and early-round Beach Volleyball; followed by late night weight lifting and table tennis.
- 2012 Olympic Summer Games (NBC) – More cycling, swimming, men’s and beach volleyball, gymnastics, water polo, rowing leading into primetime coverage for women’s gymnastics qualifying, swimming finals, and diving; followed by late night canoe and kayak.
- Hillbilly Handfishin’ (AnPl, 8pm) Season Premiere – Fishin’.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.