Tomorrow will be a week without TiVo, and thusly cable, but with the expected arrival tomorrow I can figure out what I’ve been missing, fortunately I think with the start of summer not much…
- Hell’s Kitchen/Masterchef (Fox, 8/9pm) Season Premieres – It’s the Gordon Ramsay channel.
- Real Housewives of NYC (Brav, 9pm) Season Premiere - Housewives.
- Push Girls (Sund, 10pm) Series Premiere – Reality hits the wheelchair set.
- Cajun Pawn Stars (Hist, 10:30pm) Season Premiere – Cajun pawning.
- Pretty Little Liars/Jane by Design (ABCFam, 8/9pm) Season Premieres – More campy and fashiony drama.
- Love in the Wild (NBC, 9pm) Season Premiere – Singles in the jungle.
- Dance Moms (Life, 9pm) Season Premiere – Child torture?
- Rizzoli & Isles/Franklin & Bash (TNT, 9/10pm) Season Premieres – Not the best of the procedural shows but mindless drama with decent casts.
- Kendra On Top (WE, 10pm) Series Premiere - Is it worth stating my irritation of reality stars getting more reality shows?
- Storage Wars (A&E, 10pm) Season Premiere – What’s in your unit?
- CMT Music Awards /My Big Redneck Vacation (CMT, 8/10:30pm) Season Premiere - Country singers and odd vacations.
- Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America (Trav, 9pm) Series Premiere – I do like a good sandwich.
- Haunted Collector (Syfy, 9pm) Season Premiere – Checking out the haunted.
- Million Dollar Listing (Brav, 9pm) Season Premiere – Isn’t everything in LA over a million?
- Property Brothers (HGTV, 9pm) Season Premiere – Checking out a new pad.
- Royal Pains /Necessary Roughness (USA, 9/10pm) Season Premieres – More fluffy formulas, Hamptons doc and sports shrink.
- Fast n’ Loud (Disc, 10pm) Series Premiere – Vintage auto restorations.
- Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman (Sci, 10pm) Season Premiere – Sciency questions.
- Take Me Out/The Choice (Fox, 8/9pm) Series Premieres – Women pick men who pick women, followed by a dating use for the Voice chairs, pass.
- Saving Hope (NBC, 9pm) Series Premiere – Dr in a coma roams the halls?
- Selling London (HGTV, 9:30pm) Series Premiere – Property for you.
- Cajun Justice (A&E, 10pm) Series Premiere – Just put Cajun in front of any existing show.
- Lives on Fire (OWN, 9pm) Series Premiere – Following female firefighters.
- Comedy Bang! Bang!/Bunk (IFC, 10/10:30pm) Series Premieres – Late night talking and gaming.
- Million Dollar Neighborhood/Real Life: The Musical (OWN, 9pm) Series Premieres – Learning how to save a million and saying things musical style.
- Redneck Island (CMT, 10pm) Series Premiere - You can also do a redneck slant on anything, like Survivor.
- French Open (NBC, 6am) – Wrapping up the clay court action.
- Tony Awards (CBS, 8pm) – NPH hosts.
- Mob Wives Chicago (VH1, 8pm) Series Premiere – They go where the mob is.
- True Blood (HBO, 9pm) Season Premiere – No I don’t watch this because I don’t get HBO, I know.
- Untamed Americas (NGC, 9pm) Series Premiere – Wildlife.
- Bridezillas (WE, 10pm) Season Premiere – Bride action.
- Our America with Lisa Ling (OWN, 10pm) Season Premiere – Child beauty pageants, they can’t be good right?
- Storage Hunters (Tru, 10pm) Season Premiere – What’s in your unit (déjà vu)?
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.