Folks are suggesting new shows for me to fill the gap votes for “Game of Thrones” and Korean drama “My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho”…
- House (Fox, 8pm) Series Finale – It’s time.
- Clash of the Commercials (CBS, 10pm) – It’s USA vs. the world.
- Hollywood Treasure (Syfy, 10pm) Season Premiere – Ruby red slippers for sale.
- Hip Hop Squares (Mtv2, 11pm) Series Premiere – Ok who remembers Hollywood Squares?
- American Idol (Fox, 8pm) Season Finale – Who is the next… person to go on to guest on next year’s Idol?
- Dev (MTV, 11pm) Series Premiere – Behind the scenes of a rising music star.
- Duets/Rookie Blue (ABC, 8/10pm) Series Premiere – Sing with the judges for the win, Kelly Clarkson joins another reality show, then how long are you a Rookie?
- So You Think You Can Dance (Fox, 8pm) Season Premiere – Auditions begin.
- Men at Work (TBS, 10pm) Series Premiere – The latest sitcom with four dudes hanging and whatnot.
- Pin the Fly/Tattoo School (TLC, 9/10pm) Series Premiere – Behind the Southwest scenes and learn to tattoo.
- The Link (NGC, 7pm) Series Premiere – The link between things. like water wheels and mega jets.
- Insane or Inspired (Syfy, 10pm) Series Premiere – Countdown of top superhero videos.
- Mystery Diners (Food, 10pm) Series Premiere – Undercover diner investigations.
- 24/7 (HBO, 9:30pm) Season Premiere – Pacquiao/Bradley.
- On Sundays we rest.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.