Do I care enough to catch up on American Idol and The Voice…
- Top Gear (BBCA, 8:30pm) Season Premiere – Italian supercar shootout.
- Celebrities at Home/Million Dollar Rooms/White Room Challenge (HGTV, 8/8:30/9pm) Season/Series Premieres – Homes, rooms, decor.
- The L.A. Complex (CW, 9pm) Series Premiere – I think this is a Canadian take on Melrose Place.
- Yardcore (DIY, 9pm) Series Premiere – Outdoor restyling.
- American Guns/Auction Kings (Disc, 9/10pm) Season Premieres – Following firearms and auctions.
- Total Blackout (Syfy, 10pm) Series Premiere – Contestants face their fears in the dark.
- Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding (Brav, 9pm) Series Premiere – Real Housewife gets married.
- 7 Days of Sex/The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet (Life, 10/11pm) Series Premieres – Couples try to rekindle with sex and then Amanda chats with celebrities.
- Whale Wars: Operation Bluefin (AnPl, 8pm) Series Premiere – More whale wars.
- Flipped Off (A&E, 10pm) Series Premiere – Flipping houses in Houston.
- Cloudstreet (Ova, 10pm) Mini-series Premiere – Another visit to another time.
- The Graham Norton Show/The Thick of It/Katy Brand’s Big Ass Show (BBCA, 8/9/9:40pm) Season Premieres – Interviews and comedies.
- My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding (TLC, 10pm) Series Premiere – Gypsy and traveler community celebrations.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.