A little more reality, a little more…
- Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations/Hotel Impossible (Trav, 9/10pm) Season/Series Premiere – King cobras and then Kitchen Nightmares for hotels.
- Mama’s Boys of the Bronx (TLC, 10pm) Series Premiere – The reality of grown mean living with a parent.
- Meat Men (Food, 11pm) Series Premiere – The reality of meat purveyors.
- Deadliest Catch (Disc, 9pm) Season Premiere – Where to fish?
- Big Easy Justice (Spike, 10pm) Series Premiere – Bounty hunters in New Orleans.
- Dream Machines (Syfy, 10pm) Series Premiere – Making a fancy car.
- Love for Sail (Life, 10pm) Series Premiere – Women look for love on a cruise liner.
- Shannen Says (WE, 10pm) Series Premiere – Sadly she’s not quite the bad girl she once was, but for a look into the life of Shannen Doherty…
- Ghost Hunters (Syfy, 9pm) Season Premiere – Do fraternity houses have ghosts?
- Man v Food/Baggage Battles (Trav, 9/10pm) Season/Series Premiere – Eating 25 pulled pork sliders and bidding on left luggage?
- Sold! (Hist, 9pm) Series Premiere – The reality of auctioning in the Ozarks.
- Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 (ABC, 9:30pm) Series Premiere – Supposedly an amusing take on a bitch (that’s what the b—- stands for) and with James Van Der Beek playing himself worth tuning in.
- Sins and Secrets (ID, 10pm) Season Premiere – Murder for hire.
- Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids (TLC, 9pm) Season Premiere – Bad cuts, bad colors.
- Titanic (ABC, 8pm) Miniseries Premiere – We all know what happened but here’s another look.
- Tanked (AnPl, 9pm) Season Premiere – Shark tank installation.
- 24/7 (HBO, 9:45pm) Season Premiere – Mayweather/Cotto.
- Last Chance Driving School (A&E, 10pm) Series Premiere – The reality of bad driving students.
- Tough Love (vh1, 9pm) Season Premiere - The tough love hits New Orleans.
- NYC 22 (CBS, 10pm) Series Premiere – A new batch of rookie cops, do I yet again start to like a show with Adam Goldberg.
- Girls (HBO, 10:30pm) Series Premiere – The latest half hour dramedy these twenty-somethings might be worth a look.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.