And the midseason shows keep trickling out…
- The Haney Project (Golf, 8pm) Season Premiere – Adam Levine is apparently adding golf to his repertoire.
- My Ride Rules (Speed, 10pm) Season Premiere – Car owners compete either with or for cars.
- ANTM (CW, 9pm) Season Premiere – Brits vs. Yanks, will it entertain like allstars?
- Sons of Guns (Disc, 9pm) Season Premiere – Modify an armored car.
- Psych (USA, 10pm) Season Premiere – Fake psychic is back on the case.
- When Vacations Attack (Trav, 8pm) Season Premiere – Attack a vacation or be attacked by a vacation?
- Awake (NBC, 10pm) Series Premiere – Falling asleep leads to two different versions of life, one where his wife survives a car crash and one where his son does, what’s real and does it matter?
- The Cat in the Hat-A-Thon (PBS, 8am) – The Cat in the Hat knows a lot about that!
- Deadly Sins (ID, 9pm) Series Premiere – Particularly sinful crimes?
- Bizarre ER (Health, 10pm) Season Premiere – Bizarre.
- Q’Viva! The Chosen (Fox, 8pm) Series Premiere – JLo and MarcA continue with their show together at least, a look at Latin musicians.
- Katy Brand’s Big Ass Show (BBCA, 11:30pm) Series Premiere – Sketch comedy Brit style.
- Hollywood Girls Night Out (TVG, 8pm) Series Premiere – Celebrity ladies eat and chat.
- Army Wives (Life, 9pm) Season Premiere – Will the army base families disband?
- Breakout Kings (A&E, 10pm) Season Premiere – Criminals help catch criminals as only a cheesy show can show.
- Las Vegas Jailhouse (Tru, 10pm) Season Premiere – What happens in vegas…
- GCB (ABC, 10pm) Series Premiere – These good christian bitches starts with the return of one of their own to Dallas, this is talked about as Desperate Housewives-ish, worth a shot.
- Stevie TV (VH1, 11pm) Series Premiere – Sketch comedy mash up.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.