My resolution might be to watch less tv…
- Rudolph’s Shiny New Year (ABC, 8pm) – On a mission from Santa.
- Texas Multi Mamas (WE, 8pm) Series Premiere – If you live in Texas and have had multiple births, this is the group for you.
- Kennedy Center Honors (CBS, 9pm) – Barbara Cook, Neil Diamond, Yo-Yo Ma, Sonny Rollins and Meryl Streep are honored.
- Extreme Couponing (TLC, 10pm) Season Premiere – Head to head bargain hunting.
- Felipe Esparza (Show, 10pm) – Comedy special of Don’t Worry They’re Not Going to Laugh at You.
- Happy New Year, Charlie Brown (ABC, 8pm) – Time to set some resolutions.
- NY Ink/Hook, Line & Sisters (TLC, 9/10pm) Season/Series Premiere – Success comes with problems and then fishing family fun.
- Alaska: The Last Frontier (Disc, 10pm) Series Premiere – Is it really the last frontier, follow a family and decide for yourself.
- Infested!/Confessions of a Hoarder (AnPl, 9/10pm) Season Premieres – Yuck and yuck.
- New Year’s Rockin’ Eve/Dick Clark’s Primetime New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest (ABC, 8/10/11:30pm) – Let the rockin’ begin.
- New Year’s Eve with Carson Daly (NBC, 10/11:30pm) – Waiting for the ball to drop.
- American Country New Year’s Eve (Fox, 11pm) – Please let me not ring in the music with country.
- Mob Wives (VH1, 8pm) Season Premiere – Plastic surgery anyone?
- Hoarding (TLC, 9pm) Season Premiere – Oh and yuck.
- Oprah’s Next Chapter/Extreme Clutter (OWN, 9/11pm) Series/Season Premiere – Stephen Tyler is the first celeb we look at and then well, yuck.
- Rachael vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-off (Food, 9pm) Series Premiere – Eight celebs compete on teams hosted by Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri.
- Angry Boys (HBO, 10pm) Series Premiere – Chris Lilley plays six characters in a mockumentary series.
- Finding Bigfoot (AnPl, 10pm) Season Premiere – Is a baby bigfoot just a mediumfoot?
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.