Winding down for the year…
- I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown (ABC, 8pm) – Snoopy and Spike make an appearance.
- Fear Factor (NBC, 8/9pm) Season Premiere – Joe Rogan hosts some dares that are even crazier than the previous seasons.
- Rollin’ with Zach (OWN, 8pm) Series Premiere – A travel show with Oprah show winner Zach Anner who checks things off his list of travels, the rollin’ refers to his wheelchair.
- William and Kate (NBC, 8pm) – Cuz its been too long since we talked about them.
- Dirty Jobs (Disc, 9pm) Season Premiere – Mike does more dirty jobs.
- Cops & Coyotes (ID, 10pm) Season Premiere – Protecting the borders.
- Barbara Walters Presents the 10 Most Fascinating People of 2011 (ABC, 9:30pm) – Maybe this needs to be renamed something other than ‘fascinating’.
- 24/7 (HBO, 10pm) Season Premiere – The Flyers and the Rangers get all NHLish.
- America Caught on Camera (Trav, 10pm) Series Premiere – Clips from random videos on vacay.
- Charlie Brown Christmas/The Year with Katie Couric (ABC, 9pm) – Holiday fun then all things 2011.
- Impractical Jokers (Tru, 10pm) Series Premiere – I hate hidden camera practical joke shows.
- Happiness is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown/Ice Age: Mammoth Christmas (Fox, 8/9pm) – More holiday fare.
- The Life & Times of Tim (HBO, 9pm) Season Premiere – Awkward animated Tim returns to more endeavors.
- Winter Dew Tour (NBC, 1:30pm, Sun 11am) – The Nike Open from Breckenridge Colorado.
- Frosty the Snowman/Frosty Returns/The Story of Santa Claus (CBS, 8/8:30/9pm) – More ho ho ho.
- WWE Tribute to the Troops (NBC, 9pm) – Because I watch the WWE for feel good moments.
- Survivor (CBS, 8/10pm) Finale – May the person who played best win, and of course the reunion episode.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.