Another week, another listing…
- The Rosie Show/Oprah’s Lifeclass (OWN, 7/8pm) Series Premiere – The ladies are trying to fill Oprah’s shoes?
- Bored to Death/Enlightened (HBO, 9/9:30pm) Season/Series Premieres – Just because Ted Danson is on CSI doesn’t mean this show is off the air, and then Laura Dern tries to reinvent herself after a public breakdown.
- Scare Tactics (Syfy, 9pm) Season Premiere – Nothing would irritate me more than being on a hidden camera show, even with a sci-fi twist.
- American Guns (Disc, 10pm) Series Premiere – Following the family owned firearms facility.
- Last Man Standing (ABC, 8pm) Series Premiere – Tim Allen’s show gets an hour block of fatherly doltishness humor.
- Frontline (PBS, 9pm) Season Premiere – This season kicks off with a look at the 2001 anthrax attacks.
- Cold Blood (ID, 9pm) Season Premiere – A look at some crimes, starting in sunny Hawaii.
- I Used to Be Fat/Chelsea Settles (MTV, 10/11pm) Season/Series Premieres – Folks losing weight and then a plus size gal trying to get into the fashion industry.
- Reed Between the Lines (BET, 10pm) Series Premiere – Tracee Ellis Ross and Malcolm-Jamal Warner do their take on the family sitcom.
- Work of Art (Brav, 9pm) Season Premiere – More contrived art to be judged.
- Psych (USA, 10pm) Season Premiere – Don’t you love it how people in crime shows occasionally just stumble upon a dead body.
- Bordertown (A&E, 10pm) Series Premiere – Following the Laredo Police Department narcotics unit.
- Harvest (Hist, 10pm) Season Premiere – So harvesting crops now gets its own reality show too.
- Secretly Pregnant (Health, 10pm) Series Premiere – So unlike I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant, these ladies know they just aren’t telling.
- Time to start in on the TiVo backlog.
- Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s/Don’t Tell the Bride (OWN, 9/10pm) Series Premieres – Following a restaurant family and then the silly idea that a husband would plan the wedding.
- Puppies vs. Babies (AnPl, 10pm) Series Premiere – I can tell you which set of video clips will be cuter.
- Visionaries/Ask Oprah’s All Stars/Our America with Lisa Ling (OWN, 8/9/10pm) Series/Season Premieres – Tyler Perry, Living Your Best Life, and a little journalism starting with porn.
- The Walking Dead/Talking Dead (AMC, 9/11:59pm) Season/Series Premiere – What drama will hit our zombie survivors next followed by chatting about the show.
- Why Am I Still Single (VH1, 9pm) Series Premiere – The latest matchmaker tries to turn these singles around.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.