Aside from some new reality there’s also tons of NCAA basketball which I figured sports enthusiasts knew where all the games were.
- Wedding Wars/Beverly Hills Fabulous (VH1, 9/10pm) Series Premieres – Couple compete and then spend time with a salon.
- Meat & Potatoes (Food, 10pm) Season Premiere – A look at some all-American meat.
- Roast of Donald Trump (Com, 10:30) – Let the hair jokes fly.
- Four of a Kind (Life, 11pm) Series Premiere – Following 17 year old quadruplets.
- Deathwish Movers (Trav, 10pm) Series Premiere – Moving in Boston isn’t always easy.
- Storage Wars (A&E, 10:30pm) Season Premiere – Will winning be worth it?
- Blonde vs Bear (AnPl, 10pm) Series Premiere – Bear protector tries to keep it less confrontational.
- Manhunters (A&E, 10pm) Season Premiere – The fugitive task force kicks in.
- Supernanny (ABC, 8pm) Series Finale – Before she hangs up her hat can she help one more family.
- The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway (HBO, 10pm) – I know you are but what am I?
- Big Love (HBO, 9pm) Series Finale – Season one is in my queue.
The procrastinator lists items that may not be on your regular season pass, though notation does not imply recommendation other than those underlined. Times noted are typically PST.