New and notable in the week ahead… procrastinator picks are underlined.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas/Shrek the Halls (ABC, 8/8:30pm) – Green things.
- Intervention/Hoarders (A&E, 9/10pm) Season Premieres – The latest of the real folks with real issues.
- Pawn Stars (Hist, 10pm) Season Premiere – What will folks pawn this season?
- Presidential Address (Various, 8pm) – Getting out of Afghanistan?
- Charlie Brown Christmas/Disney Prep & Landing (ABC, 8/8:30pm) – More holiday fun.
- Best Thing I Ever Ate (Food, 9pm) Season Premiere – Let’s start with the best holiday dishes.
- Scrubs (ABC, 9/9:30pm) Season Premiere – Though last season felt like the series finale they’re coming back for more, though this season they’re switching to med school and focusing on a new crew, rumor has it there’s still some funny.
- Britain’s Missing Top Model (BBCA, 9pm) Series Premiere – I’m not sure this title is conveying what they want but it’s women with disabilities competing.
- I’m Pregnant and… (Health, 9:30pm) Series Premiere – They start with a couple of pregnant ‘recovering’ heroin addicts.
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (CBS, 10pm) – The Black Eyed Peas, Heidi Klum, and lingerie.
- The Bad Girl’s Club (Oxy, 10pm) Season Premiere – Living together and…?
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (CBS, 8pm) – Will Rudolph save the day?
- Christmas in Rockefeller Center (NBC, 8pm) – Jane Krakowski and Zachary Levi host.
- The Grammy Nominations Concert Live! (CBS, 9pm) – LL Cool J hosts more Black Eyed Peas and others.
- Dog the Bounty Hunter/Steven Seagal Lawman (A&E, 9/10/10:30pm) Season/Series Premiere – First bounty then the martial artist takes us along on his job as Louisiana deputy sheriff.
- Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura (Tru, 10pm) Series Premiere – I want Jesse to be the one to disprove mind control.
- Launch My Line (Bravo, 11pm) Series Premiere – This might be kind of like Project Runway.
- Ace of Cakes (Food, 10pm) Season Premiere – More cakes!
- BBQ Pit Masters (TLC, 10pm) Series Premiere – Teams compete for $40k in the Smokin’ in Mesquite BBQ Championship in Nevada.
- Jersey Shore (MTV, 10pm) Series Premiere – More ‘real’ folks in a house.
- Dreams Come True (ABC, 8pm) – A celebration of Disney animation.
- Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa (NBC, 8pm) – The muppets better take care of those letters to Santa.
- Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer (CW, 9pm) – You’d think Grandma would learn.
- Monk (USA, 9pm) Series Finale – Something tells me he’ll wrap up his wife’s death.
- 1000 Ways to Die/Manswers (Spike, midnight/12:30am sun) – More important dude fun.
- I Survived… (Bio, 9pm) Season Premiere – I’m glad they survived but I really don’t want to hear the gruesome.
- Alice (Syfy, 9pm & Mon 9pm) Miniseries – Gotta look forward to any revisionist of Alice in Wonderland.
- Shatner’s Raw Nerve (Bio, 10/10:30pm) Season Premiere – First Rush Limbaugh then Regis Philbin.