New and notable for the week ahead… procrastinator picks are underlined.
- Andy Warhol’s Party People (Ovation, 8pm) – This miniseries kicks off with interviews about the gang.
- Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (ABC, 8pm – and Thursday) – Snoopy and the gang give thanks.
- Dancing With the Stars (ABC, 9pm) Season Finale -Looks like it’s down to Brooke Burke, Warren Sapp, and Lance Bass.
- Real Housewives of Orange County (Bravo, 10pm) Season Premiere -This original housewives show returns for another season of the ladies.
- The Shield (FX, 10pm) Series Finale – This series is supposed to be good but I’ll have to catch it on dvd.
- Rosie’s Variety Show (NBC, 8pm) – There’s variety…
- Sons of Anarchy (Fx, 10pm) Season Finale -The guys are always on the verge of trouble, ok so they’re always actually in trouble, but I’d love to watch them make it through another season.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade (NBC, 9am) – Matt, Meredith and Al host the floats and whatnot.
- Purina National Dog Show (NBC, noon) – Love to watch the doggies circle the center ring, though I’m always disappointed if a big fuzzy breed doesn’t win best in show.
- Maybe go out to a movie as you recover from your Thanksgiving food hangover.
- Ellen’s Even Bigger Really Big Show (TBS, 9pm) – Ellen hosts a Vegas show.
- Party Monsters (E, 6pm) Series Premiere – This competition show has 9 party planners try to throw the ultimate party in Cabo.
- Britz (BBC, 7:30pm) – This miniseries follows British born Pakistani brother and sister have different reactions to London’s 7/7.
- Cheech and Chong Roasted (TBS, 10pm) – Let the pot jokes commence.
- Snoop Dogg’s Father Hood (E, 10:30pm) Season Premiere – I can’t believe there’s already been a season of this.