- Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann (ABC, 8pm) Season Finale – So the teams compete, and I read they are announcing the next round of Dancing with the Stars competitors.
- Prison Break (Fox, 8pm) – Last due to strike as the guys try to break out or something.
- My Dad is Better Than Your Dad (NBC, 9pm) Series Premiere – Some sort of family stunt competition, headed up by Dad.
- Pussycat Dolls Presents: Girlicious (CW, 9pm) Series Premiere – Since they’ve got enough Pussycat dolls they’re forming a whole new girl group.
- Boston Legal (ABCX, 10pm) – Last due to strike as the firm takes a case or something.
- Nip/Tuck (Fx, 10pm) Season Finale – The boys nip and tuck.
- America’s Next Top Model (CW, 8pm) Season Premiere – Thirty gals get narrowed down to the final entries to the house… I have to say this isn’t as fun as once they narrow down but gets me back in the ANTM groove!
- Mythbusters (Disc, 9pm) 100th Episode – They’re doing Macgyver myths!
- Cashmere Mafia (ABC, 10pm) – Last due to strike as the gals deal with drama in nice clothes.
- American Idol (Fox, 8pm) – So two nights aren’t enough as they kick off two of the guys and two of the gals.
- Supernatural (CW, 9pm) – Last ep due to strike as the boys fight the supernatural I presume.
- The Price is Right (CBS, 8pm) – Drew and the gang hit primetime.
- Amne$ia (NBC, 9pm) Series Premiere – Dennis Miller hosts this latest game show where contestants are quizzed about things from their actual life.
- Independent Spirit Awards (IFC, 5pm) – Rainn Wilson hosts as the indies are honored.
- Joe Louis: America’s Hero…Betrayed (HBO, 8pm) – A documentary on cross over athlete Joe Lewis covering the time he defeated the Nazis, ok fought a German.
- The Barbara Walters Special (ABC, 7est before/8:30pst pm following the awards) – Babs interviews Miley Cyrus, Ellen Page, Harrison Ford, and Vanessa Williams, aren’t these interviews supposed to be more relevant, I mean that Miley seems hot with the kids but otherwise…
- 80th Annual Academy Awards (ABC, 5pst/8est pm) – Preshow first for a half hour, the real deal follows, I would be pretty happy if I could win my oscar pool and see a truly hideous dress, but the odds are for hideous dress alone.