- The Hills (MTV, 10pm) Season Finale – So the people on this show are the ones that I don’t recognize in all the tabloid magazines.
- I Want a Dog for Christmas Charlie Brown (ABC, 8pm) – Linus and Lucy’s little brother hangs with Snoopy and his brother Spike.
- Shrek the Halls/Winnie the Pooh and Christmas, Too (ABC, 9/8:30pm) – Shrek again, then Pooh and the gang have some snow time fun.
- Life on Mars (BBC, 8pm) Season Premiere – This is apparently the second and final season of a guy thrown back in time trying to get home kind of show.
- ANTM (CW, 8pm) Season Finale! – Who will it be? I still say Saleisha, but let’s be serious I only care about the journey.
- Kid Nation (CBS, 8pm) Season Finale – I haven’t heard anything about this show since the start so I think maybe no kids were maimed.
- Kitchen Nightmares (Fox, 9pm) Season Finale – I didn’t really follow how this worked so I’m not sure what the finale involves.
- Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants (CW, 9pm – future 8pm) Series Premiere – A house full of mother/daughter beauty contestants, Queer Eye’s Carson is one of the judges as one team gets voted of each week.
- Dirty Sexy Money (ABC, 10pm) – Catch it if you missed the pilot of the best soap in night time tv, they do the cheese factor to a T (what does that actually mean?).
- Saturday Night Live Christmas (NBC, 9:30pm) – As they keep moving with the compilation shows the holidays seem like a logical choice.
- It’s a Wonderful Life (NBC, 8pm) – This holiday classic always gets a showing, well, around the holidays.
- Chuck (NBC, 8pm) – Catch the pilot episode if you didn’t get on board from the start of this fun series.
- Survivor: China (CBS, 8pm) Season Finale – Followed by reunion show at 10pm, this ultimate tribal council will crown a new ultimate Survivor.
- Dexter (Show 9pm) Season Finale – So this serial killer series comes to the end of season 2.
- Extras (HBO, 9pm) Series Finale – With Ricky Gervais, he is a wannabe actor trying to make it, and how does it all end?