- The Bachelor (ABC, 10pm) Season Finale – Two weeks touting the bachelor, really? Anyhoo, you get this, he picks a gal and they break up doing promotional appearances… ‘After the Rose’ show airs on Tuesday at 10pm.
- Weeds (SHO, 10pm) Season Finale – I’ve started making my list of cable shows to get on dvd if this pesky strike keeps up, I like ML Parker, and is this the one that one of those Olsens joined?
- A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (ABC, 8pm) – I can taste the turkey and mashed taters already. Followed by ‘He’s a Bully Charlie Brown’ to round out the hour.
- Pushing Daisies (ABC, 8pm) – Just when I wondered if this show could be any more delightful they get a guest spot from Paul Reubens (the artist formerly known as Pee Wee Herman).
- Dirty Sexy Money (ABC, 10pm) – All may not go smoothly for the Darlings as a couple of meetings are arranged, Tripp and Simon Elder and Patrick’s wife and his transsexual mistress.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade/National Dog Show (NBC, 9am/noon) – I don’t recall watching the parade in recent years but I assume it’s all floats and bands and whatnot, you know, a parade, but I do try to catch the dog show, though I always just root for the big fuzzy breeds I like best.
- Ugly Betty/Grey’s Anatomy (ABC, 8pm/10pm) – Buffy alum night as Faith/Eliza Dushku gets ugly and Oz/Seth Green pops by Grey’s for what I can only hope will be some funny.
- October Road (ABC, 10pm) Season Premiere – Sappy, and in my opinion unwatchable (though I admittedly stopped watching), show where boy returns home after writing first novel, somewhat unflatteringly, about his small home town and its inhabitants and comes to wonder if his best gal, that he ditched, is raising his kid.
- Numbers (CBS, 10pm) – Christopher Lloyd guests for the makings of a little Taxi reunion with he and Judd Hirsch, and I’m sure there’s some math.
- Battlestar Galactica: Razor (SciFi, 9pm) – A movie that explains some of the haps from the series that I hear great things about but have yet to start the dvds.
- The Simpsons (Fox, 8pm) – Sideshow Bob’s family nods to Friasier as Kelsey Grammer is joined by Frasier’s Niles/David Hyde Pierce and Martin/John Mahoney.
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC, 7pm) 100th show – Ty and the gang help a family of ten by doing something extreme.
- Action Sports (NBC, 11am – check your local listing) – Highlights of the season’s best competitions in the Dew Action Sports tour for skateboarding, fmx, and bmx.